Let’s start this week with some more first class fares. Besides Dubai, this deal is also possible to a lot of destinations in the USA and Cancun!
Heads up if you’re looking for a fist class fare to Dubai.
Both flights are non-stop, and there are loads of travel dates available.
BA first class blog review by Head for Points
As of today, the LFC Chrome Extension is available again for everyone.
It simply converts your Google Flight search into a Matrix search.
In other news, ANA’s sweet spot using Virgin miles just got a lot better.
It’s now possible to book a one-way ticket. For example:
- Europe to Tokyo in biz: 47,500
- Europe to Tokyo in first: 60,000
New roundtrip examples
London (LHR) – San Francisco (SFO) £1,884*
London (LHR) – New York (JFK) £1,959*
London (LHR) – Nashville (BNA) £2,103
London (LHR) – Miami (MIA) £2,184
London (LHR) – Cancun (CUN) £2,280
London (LHR) – Chicago (ORD) £2,396*
London (LHR) – Seattle (SEA) £2,749*
London (LHR) – Dallas (DFW) £2,889*
London (LHR) – Dubai (DXB) £1,989*
How to book
1. Book directly with the airline. Or use Skyscanner to find your travel dates.
2. Click the green select button when you find a good fare.
3. Select the airline for the best booking option. Or select an OTA for a little cheaper fares.
4. Follow the instructions and book your flight.
You should be allowed to get a voucher or change your flights without fees. You will need to pay any difference in fare though. The best is to check BA’s website before booking.
£3,000 – £4,000
First class (A)
APR – MAR ’22
*Fares can be extended or disappear anytime – all rules may change.
LHR – DXB in First class
|Alaska Airlines||British Airways||American Airlines|
Share this deal: